Non-governmental (non- entrepreneurial) organization “First Step Georgia”
Non-governmental (non- entrepreneurial) organization “First Step Georgia” (hereinafter “organization” and its official webpage / firststep.ge) is a legal entity registered in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, I/D 202061838. Legal address: Aghmashenebeli ave. 150, Tbilisi, Georgia. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the organization that takes care of children with special needs and which turns problems into opportunities and a tiny progress into a great victory. Our mission is to ensure a decent life for children with special needs and their families
At First Step every single day is the first step forward and it has been so since 1998. In the course of these twenty-three years we have made a lot of “first steps” – timid and hesitant, courageous, planned or unwilled, but we have always been striving for development. Our organization has accomplished a number of stages, has given a helping hand to thousands of children and their families, have turned dozens of specialists into professionals, introduced and developed various services, working methodologies with children, and has never ever stopped.
First Step Georgia is a multi-dimensional organization that runs more than 10 programs providing services to over 700 children per month. There are two centers within the organization – Consultation and Therapy center for children of early age and the Day Care center for children with severe and profound intellectual disabilities and behavioral problems aged 6-18.
Consultation and Therapy Center of First Step – various type of therapeutic approaches are introduced for children with special needs and those at risk of developmental delay.
Center for children with severe and profound disabilities and behavioral disorders:
In order to maintain quality service provision to children with severe and profound disabilities and behavior disorders the organization needs financial support. Support may be provided monthly and one-time as well.
“You” within this document refers to a donor, who is already registered on the charitable platform and agrees to provide financial support to the organization and/or a beneficiary,.
By registering on the Platform and using it in any way means that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms in whole or in part, please stop using the platform immediately.
Non-governmental (non-entrepreneurial) organization “First Step Georgia” reserves the right to make amendments in terms and conditions any time. If you continue to use the platform after the changes have been made, it is automatically assumed that you agree to the changes.
Sponsor / Donor - is a person willing to be involved in charity, to help and sponsor an organization or a certain child / beneficiary. Sponsorship may be provided monthly or one-time as desired.
Monthly sponsorship – amount of money (previously indicated by a donor) is cut from sponsor’s/donor’s account monthly. The organization is obliged to provide the sponsor /donor with the information how donation was spent.
One-time donation – the amount of money is transferred to the account of the organization with which the organization is able to purchase developmental material, hygienics, fuel for children’s transportation, disinfectants for children of the day care center and home-based care programs to keep educational environment safe.
Beneficiary – is a child with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities under the age of 18 receiving services of the day care center or home-based care programs.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you gain the right / access to use the platform, after registration you have the opportunity to choose the amount and specify a one-time or monthly donation. In case of monthly donation, the Bank will cut a certain amount of money (previously indicated by you) from your card on the same day of each month.
In order to use the platform, you have to create your account/profile. By filling in your data you ensure that:
- All information you provided in the profile is accurate, up-to-date, reliable and complete.
Without any prior notice and by its own decision, a non-governmental (non-entrepreneurial) organization “First Step Georgia” reserves the right to:
- Suspend or block your personal account / profile and / or access to the platform at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to: if there is a ground of suspicion of breaching the legislation by you) without any prior notice.
- Change, modify, suspend, cancel (temporarily or permanently) a part or the whole Platform at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
-You acknowledge and agree that if NGO “First Step Georgia” cancels your account / profile, you will no longer have access to the information on your profile.
The donor / sponsor agrees and confirms:
- Personal information is a personal data or an opinion, that could identify an individual that may include not only contact information (a name, surname, phone, e-mail) but also financial information; commercial information that is not usually publicly available.
- To use the services on the website of NGO “First Step Georgia”, each user is obliged to provide us with personal information. Such information/document should be provided in the process of registration on the webpage.
- By signing/marking electronically you acknowledge/confirm that you have read and understood the agreement and the information provided by you is accurate and truthful and under your willingly consent. We are authorized to track your actions on the Website and store this information including Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, existing pages, operating systems, date / time.
- We reserve the right to store personal information received from you or about you (including by e-mail), including information about your activities on the Website, which we will use only to communicate with you, including sending periodic reports about managing the funds you donated to the email address provided by you.
- In order to ensure the service quality, we are authorized to monitor and record/store the communication between you and the employees of the website by e-mail and / or other electronic means (chat, messenger, etc.).
-We reserve the right to use information about website visitors and users and their activities on their website to analyze website visitor entries, improve services, and administer/manage the website.
-We do not sell or transfer your personal information to the third parties without your expressed consent:
We reserve the right to share your personal information only with those who provide technical support regarding our Website in the event of any defect found on the Website.
The Website may contain other forms of personal communication (chat, personal letters) and any information provided by you through these means of communication becomes public.
Upon request of information by the authorized bodies / person we are obliged to disclose personal information in cases envisaged within the legislation of Georgia.
- We are authorized to provide you with information by email about the activities that have been planned and implemented with the help of donated funds.
- Certain types of SMS/notification connected to the registration process on the Website, such as confirmation of registration, answers to your questions, etc. are not subject to cancellation.
In case your personal data have been changed, you are obliged to make relevant amendments in your profile / account on the website of NGO “First Step Georgia” or contact us via “Messenger” or phone.
We take a variety of commercially sound security measures to protect personal information.
Payment and refund policy
On the webpage of “First Step” transactions can be made through plastic cards.
A recurring transaction can be charged on a monthly basis; however, “First Step Georgia” may terminate support provision from its own profile page at any time.
To make a refund, you should file a request within two months since the sum has been charged.
Refunds will be made to the same bank account from which the funds were transferred.
The information about refund should be sent to this e-mail address: -email@example.com
Refund will be made based on your application/request.
Refund will be issued within 14 calendar days.
Non-governmental organization “First Step Georgia” reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions at any time. If you continue using the webpage of First Step after the changes have been made, that means you agree with the terms and conditions
This Agreement constitutes a final agreement and by electronically verifying your consent, you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions, as well as to the additional terms, set forth herein
These terms constitute the final agreement between the parties and nullify all existing agreements, contracts, promises or guarantees, whether written or oral.
If any part of this agreement becomes unlawful or invalid, it is automatically deemed to have been revoked and the revocation of this part does not affect the validity of the contract and does not make the contract invalid.
NGO “First Step Georgia” reserves the right to cancel user’s active profile at any time.
Any legal dispute between the NGO “First Step Georgia” and you will be settled in the court of Georgia in accordance with the legislation of Georgia
We are authorized to keep the information provided by you during the registration process which will be used only for communication with you that implies providing you with periodical reports to your e-mail address regarding your donation how it was spent.
According to the “Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection”: A data subject shall have the right to request information from a data processor on processing of his/her data. The data processor must provide the data subject with the following information -Article 21 (1); When requested by a data subject, a data controller shall be obliged to correct, update, add, block, delete, or destroy data if the data are incomplete, inaccurate, not updated, or were illegally collected and processed -Article 22 (1); A data subject shall have the right to, at any time and without explanation, withdraw his/her consent given and to request that the data processing be stopped and/or the processed data be destroyed -Article 25 (1); A data subject shall have the right to require at any time that a data controller stop to use of his/her data for direct marketing purposes -Article 8(4); If you want to exercise the right granted to you by law, this can be done via email. Please send us your request to the following e-mail address (indicating your name, surname and ID number) –firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us: (+995 32 2 603 604).
We reserve the right to make occasional changes, in accordance with current Georgian legislation, within the Data Protection Policy document.